Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hello from N.Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello from N.Ireland
    Posted: 10 August 2012 at 15:02
Hi everyone,  just registered as a member as I work for a nissan dealership in Coleraine N.Ireland.  Hoping to get a grip on all the nissan models and any tips you guys and gals can give me.  We only became a nissan dealer a few months ago.  Will hopefully be on here quite alot, but might not post untill I know what im talking about...lol
Edwin May Ltd
Coleraine
028 70354321
Ratchet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 07:13
Morning Pete,

Welcome to CN.

Nice to have a Dealership member on board, I'm sure you will get a lot of questions from members.

Have a good weekend.
Qualified ABC Diploma Level 1 & City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanic
pete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:29
hi ratchet, sure, any questions you have, ill try my best to get an answer.  Hopefully going to learn alot through this site to help me get more familiar with the models as well.
Edwin May Ltd
Coleraine
028 70354321
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 01:42
Hello and welcome to the club. It will be good to have somebody else on here that will have some up to date knowledge.

Mick
Rosemary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosemary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:46
Nice to have a Dealership member on board, I'm sure you will get a lot of questions from members.
Light Brilliance of DVDs --- True Blood Season 5 DVD,Live in the moment, live with it!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic