Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm back...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaggy(P11) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm back...
    Posted: 20 October 2013 at 01:19
Well, after a 6 year stint in nothing but VW's im back in something Jap.. and im kinda excited

Cut a long story short, in the 6 years I've been away we've owned quite a few retro and lets say 'different' vw's... I've had everything from a Beetle to a Sharan lol

Here's just a few... some say my tastes are a little crazy haha

The Sharan was our last 'long term' VW

that I sold much to the bemusement of my long suffering wife to buy a Mk2 (Genuine 70k mile Typ19 in an absolutely stunning condition)

I soon realized that as awesome as the Golf was, it was far to small for our needs and in reality we couldn't really afford to do the whole 'weekend car' thing so she had to go :(

We looked at getting another Sharan but then the talk of Serena's kept cropping up (Like it did when we we're looking at Sharans the first time round)

Some of you might remember our Serena, for those who don't we had a Jap import 2.0td so know how fun they can be... as well as noisy, and frugly (Fkin ugly, Frugly) lol

Before the Serena we had this...

http://www.forum.clubnissan.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=2025&title=my-ride-the-batmobile

This is were we went VAG again so in 6 years we've gone full circle as we've now gone and bought another Serena.... it might be rough, but Fk me it feels good to be back
Nissan Serena - 0 to 60 an impossability
Ratchet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 18:42
Welcome back.

Got some wild colour wheels there..
Qualified ABC Diploma Level 1 & City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic