Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi and New NOTE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEngO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi and New NOTE!
    Posted: 23 April 2007 at 13:04

We've just ordered a New NOTE 1.4 SE.  It will replace a 2005 Micra Urbis 1.2 5 door becuase we have a Mini BEngO arriving in September and the Micra just cannot cope with buggy/carry cot/nappy bag etc etc!

The NOTE will be a runaround for Mrs BEngO and I have a 3 series tourer.  She loves her micra and it's high driving posn and I must say I have enjoyed the occasions that I have driven (or been driven in) the micra - it's dead comfy, quite nippy and a doddle to park.  We think the NOTE will be more of the same but with added space and practicality.

Anyone have experience of the NOTE? what are your thoughts?

DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 15:05

they are ok i work for a nissan dealership and aint seen anything bad happen to one yet they drive ok to.

Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 19:51
Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new car.
Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 20:53
Welcome dude. Dont forget the Note is a re-badged renault modus. If Paul says they are ok then thats cool.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
BEngO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEngO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 10:12

Originally posted by Andy Andy wrote:

Welcome dude. Dont forget the Note is a re-badged renault modus. If Paul says they are ok then thats cool.

I did see that they are re-badged modus, but they are also mechanically a 'stretched' Micra (which is what I prefer to tell people!)

I shall try to ignore the french heritage and focus on it being a practical Japanese small car - you can never seem to go wrong with small Japanese cars because they in turn never really go wrong!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic