Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Doting Nissan Urvan Homy Owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bethallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doting Nissan Urvan Homy Owner
    Posted: 28 February 2008 at 11:50
Hello everyone, just found the site, very excited.  My husband and I bought an imported Nissan Caravan Homy mpv - 2.7 TD automatic last year and we absolutely love it.  Every time we take it on a trip we seem to find some new obscure function to keep us entertained.  It really is an incredible vehicle for roadtrips with friends and family.

It's due an MOT soon so we're keen for any info on getting spares for it - I heard that Nissan Urvan van parts might fit.  Particularly in need of glass for a wing mirror which was sadly smashed by some thug a couple of weeks ago.

I've posted up a picture of the van and one of me in the back when we first bought it!

Looking forward to hearing all your stories.

xBeth

DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 12:36

Hi beth and welcome to CN!

hope you find everything u need here,im the parts biarch so

if u need anything just holler!

paul

stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 18:29
Hi beth... Looks like you could get a bed in the back of that thing...
AL...

Andy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m The Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 00:11
Welcome Beth. Any parts you may need Drfiter is the man to sort you out.
IF YOU WANT COMFORT BY A CAR IF YOU WANT SPEED BUY A HAYABUSA 194MPH,QUARTER MILE 9.86 sec @ 145.80 MPH
bethallan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bethallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 14:04
I have fitted a bed in it, well a mattress anyway.  A great festival van.  xb
sweety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 14:31
Hi Beth & welcome to the site you say it's a 2.7TD so Iwould be 99.9999% sure it's got the same engine as my Terrano & the good old London Taxis just make sure you change the engine oil every 5K & she'll be happy
bethallan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bethallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 14:40
thanks for the tip - I'll do that. A taxi eh?!
larry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2014 at 14:37
Hi  Like you we have just purchased the same , I know its a long shot are you still active    Larry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic