Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Primera
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P10 Manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famikuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P10 Manual
    Posted: 21 May 2010 at 18:41

Hello,

I'm just a new owner of P10 Primera saloon, pls is anybody knows where I can get the manual to print or to download. thanks

Expert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:07
Are you the first time owner of this car? If yes then ask your dealer for the car manual or else you can download it from here :
http://pdfservicemanual.com/ebook/nissan+primera+saloon
Famikuns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famikuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 18:48

Thanks for the website to download the P10 manual, but the problem is that I can't find the English translation of the E-book. Kindly assist me more to get this manual downloaded.

Thanks

Famikuns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famikuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:15

Hello,

I'm using Nissan Primera 1.6/LX (1995) with chasis no. starts from SJNBAAP10U..... I will be grateful if the english translation of the E-book (service manual) can be downloaded and sent to my email box.

My email address is jekingbadun@yahoo.com

Always count on you.

Thanks

Famikuns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famikuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 18:02

Hello,

Thanks very much, I've gotten what I wanted to download. Thanks and God Bless

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic