Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just Joined

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The PIG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Joined
    Posted: 04 June 2010 at 20:53

Hi All

I own a 1990 Patrol SWB 4X4 2.8D Turbo ... with 84k ( original mileage  ).. Its a lovely motor .. lived on a farm for 15yrs lugging trailers & horse-boxes about , it was run on red diesel most of its life .. Ive had it nearly 3 yrs now ... and changed & cleaned all filters & pipes .. I still get a grey/black puff of smoke out of the exhaust when first starting but thats it for the whole day .. recently I felt a slight wobble on the drivers side front wheel , changed both shock absorbers which improved the ride 95% , but there is still a little bit of a wobble there..   Where can I locate a work-shop manual or some tech guidance on suspension/steering stabaliser's etc  ???? Anyone Ive been to just says NO LONGER IN STOCK mate ! Took me ages to find this forum .. glad I have now .. All help greatly appreciated ... With Much Thanks...       

Edited by The PIG
The PIG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The PIG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 18:10
   Dont get much of a response on here do you ?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 18:52

ah there are some lurkers on the forum from time to time

wobble could be anything from a worn bush to something as simple a weight missing off the rim

have a look on ebay either for a paper manual or a esm (Electronic Service Manual)

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 18:59
The PIG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The PIG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 21:47
  Much Appreciated Flash22  . sorry if I came across as a bit impatient. I have been a long-standing member of the  'Opel Manta Owners Club' and the response time on that forum is pretty damn quick ... maybe Ive been spoilt .. Thanks for your assistance and it really is much appreciated ...
johnbr6 View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnbr6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 02:56
lol @ size of the angry face

Might have to wait for a reply, but there are many people
on here that know their stuff and when they see this they
will help you out.

Enjoy the forums,
J.B
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic