Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Car & Club Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Key for Micra

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynne13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Key for Micra
    Posted: 17 July 2010 at 12:06
Hi, I'm a newbie. Have just aquired a 2001 Micra and I need a spare key. Understand they may be expensive so does anyone have any advice as to the best way to get one? Thanks. x
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 12:56

A proper locksmith will be able to cut and clone your key I had one done for my old corsa iirc it was around £30

If you go to a main stealer your be looking at the thick end of £150 plus programming

hope this helps

crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 18:42
As above, last time i had one cut was by the local car spares shop (35 quid) i think timpsons do them too
Lynne13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynne13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:26
Thank you. Will try both and get back to you. x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic