Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » General Car & Club Related Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I find my paint code?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote £5 Note Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I find my paint code?
    Posted: 17 July 2011 at 03:34
Hi Guys and Guyesses,
I have an 09 plate Nissan Note Tekna 1.6 auto that has acquired a couple of battle scars. Nothing drastic. Just things like marks round the door handle where a ring has scraped the paint. There's also a tiny scuff on one corner. Nothing needing filler but it could look better for a dab of paint.
I have found a seller of Nissan touch up paint on eBay but he needs a colour code to make certain that I get the right colour.
I tried the Nissan website, round the door pillars and under the bonnet but without knowing just where to look and also with not knowing what kind of format the number is in, it's tricky knowing what I'm looking for.

Any clues would be handy.
Cheers,
Steve
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 16:40

what colour is the car ? the paint code is on the slam panel - intense blue is BV4

theres paint and theres paint i tend to use paints4u.com and thay use bsb and lechler what are decent brands thay do aerosol and small touch up pots with a small brush (nothing like halfrauds kits)

Not long ago I touched up my rear bumper where something got dropped on it. 1 coat let it dry then another nice and simple with a brush, leave it a few days to cure and cut it with some G3/5, polish it up, good as new

£5 Note View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote £5 Note Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 21:18
Hi, Flash,
My wife is out in the car right now so I can't go and take a look at the slam panel but it's a sort of pale mud colour like this one.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 13:34

there are 2-3 colours like that, It looks like Cafe latte, colour code, C30 but i'm not 100% sure

http://www.paints4u.com/productsByCat.aspx?MainCategoryID=6& amp;SubCategoryID=42

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic