Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Note owner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Note owner
    Posted: 11 October 2011 at 22:19
Hello all,  today I picked up my new Nissan Note Acenta, my first Japanese car after 22 years of owning French cars (The Peugeots and Renaults are much more comfortable...). But middle age is here, and now my priorities are practicality and economy.
ph47mf View Drop Down
Established Member
Established Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ph47mf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 15:15
well congrats, you got yourself another French car haha
Battar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 16:08
Not really, It's made in Sunderland, and the engine is Japanese in origin, and even though the floorpan and other metal bits come from a Renault Modus/Clio it really doesn't feel French. You don't get the armchair feel of the seats, ride-on-a-cloud feel from he suspension, and nods of recognition from the dealers mechanics when you bump into them at the supermarket.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic