Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Sunny
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Sunny Coupe ZX 1.8, 1990

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Sunny Coupe ZX 1.8, 1990
    Posted: 25 October 2012 at 20:15
I have managed to buy a G Reg 1990 Nissan sunny Coupe ZX 1.8, has been garaged since Purchase and has a genuine one lady owner, with a full service history and all original documentation, and a Genuine 6,600 miles on the clock, I would like to get in touch with other owners.
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 23:42
Welcome to CN

Great find you have there!

Don't ask me, i just work here!
BigTamby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 23:49
Thanks my friend, I love the car, but still on the lookout for 4 original Hub Caps/Wheel Trims, would appreciate any leads.
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 00:06
I've got in touch with a mate of mine who is into these cars and hopefully he will be able to help you with any and all your needsWink

Don't ask me, i just work here!
BigTamby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 15:58
Thanks
Geordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 15:38
I had one of these. Great car. Very under-rated. It had the original steelie wheels with the wheel trims, but they went with the car when I sold it. This was mine

I'll keep my eyes open for some wheel trims.

Any pics of this low mileage beauty?

BigTamby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2012 at 16:20
Geordie,is that the original wheel trims in the photos??. I'll put some of my photo's on to the site.
Geordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 17:24
Yes my friend. I am 99% certain they were the original wheel trims for this B12 coupe.

BigTamby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 20:45
Thanks Geordie

Edited by BigTamby - 29 October 2012 at 23:09
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic