Forum Home Forum Home » Club Member Discounts » Rock Auto
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RockAuto participation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Approved Company
Approved Company

Rock Auto

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockAuto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RockAuto participation
    Posted: 05 August 2013 at 22:50

Hello everyone!

My name is Susan and I am contacting you from the Marketing Department of RockAuto.com, an online auto parts store located in the United States. During the last 14 years, RockAuto has shipped thousands of parts from more than 200 manufacturers to customers all around the world. We have an extensive selection of parts and believe we can be a useful resource for your forum members.

We would like to offer you a 5% discount for all the forum members to use. The discount code lasts longer than the other discounts we offer (3 months) and every forum member can use it as many times as they like before it expires. Each month in our newsletter we feature a "Forum of the Month" and, if you are interested, we can feature your forum in a future newsletter. The readers of our newsletter live in countries all over the world and would provide you great exposure. If you would like to check out the current newsletter, you can use this link: http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/index.html.

In exchange, we ask permission to be a part of your page. Once a month we would like to post information and promotions about RockAuto and respond to any private message sent to us. We want to provide your forums members useful information and be a good resource for auto parts.

Regarding the history of our company, RockAuto.com was founded in 1999 by the Taylor family and today ships parts to customers on every continent, except Antarctica. The selection of parts and low prices in the RockAuto.com catalog attract many customers. Our Customer Service is responsive and one of the reasons why customers continue to shop with us. RockAuto.com consistently receives 4 or more stars on the review website Customer Lobby: http://www.customerlobby.com/reviews/5604/rockauto.com/.

I look forward to hearing from you. I think we could be a great resource for American and European parts for all your members!

Regards,

Susan
RockAuto Marketing Department
www.rockauto.com

Ratchet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 13:32
I can personally say that RockAuto are a good firm.

My family company use them back home in USA for all kinds of bits including our cars we imported over there from UK and they are all classics.
Qualified ABC Diploma Level 1 & City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanic
Mick View Drop Down
Management
Management
General Dogs Body

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 02:14
Hi Susan.

Many thanks for your message and i'm sure i speak for all the club when i say we welcome your offer. I will set you up a section on the forum. Have you got a short line of text that i can use to describe your company please?

Thanks,

Michael
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2013 at 16:39
Welcome in Susan

Don't ask me, i just work here!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic