Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Model Specific » Pixo
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shen put away all the earth, Changshan tried it, i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shen put away all the earth, Changshan tried it, i

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dX2mP6oL7x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shen put away all the earth, Changshan tried it, i
    Posted: 19 February 2014 at 07:33

Shen put away all the earth, Changshan tried it, it really cast out of the seal of the force.

"If by sentiment, then there is no chance, I'm afraid to Zidan period, I may not be able inferring the power to seal the power inherent in the line of now, but a few days, but I can take advantage of the inherent power to line seal of power, and it really is a big opportunity. Premier Bruins Jerseys "

thinking, Changshan shadow children will look to the body. Andrew Ference Jersey

Qing emperor to let his two hundred guards this star field, the main purpose is to collect treasures; Changshan, etc. As for twelve days in the future so that this piece of star field, the main purpose is to let them find opportunities.

Today, Changshan really hit the big opportunity, shadow children naturally want the opportunity to find hers. Authentic Bruins Jerseys

"You continue to follow me around? was a person to look around?"

see shadow children face doubts, Changshan glanced looked, then said:. "This is a star field, a lot of danger, but it also contains a lot of great opportunity if you can hit your own opportunity, it must make you practice the way to go after some of the more successful. "

shadow children also looked glanced silent for a moment, shook his head and said: "! shadow children or with the host side better. Youth Bruins Jerseys "

Changshan heard, thought, nodded and said:. "You follow me around good, this place is too dangerous, multiple partners, multiple security"

With that, Changshan out token, the shadow children and received inside. After

into the shadow children received Changshan toward not far from him, and is located in a small area in the middle of the sinking of the meteorite stars looked for a moment, then flew toward the rapid sinking of stars.

fly two days, just about to fall over the sinking Changshan stars of the time, a white man from sinking fly among the stars. Womens Bruins Jerseys

this white man, middle-aged face, medium build, looks ordinary, repair in the late Dan Green.

He stopped stature, and Changshan in the eye for a moment, facing Changshan arch of the hand, then flew toward the distant.
"This boy do not worry, this relationship is still there." Wu boChangshan nodded, took the flag array, the array layout scales oLin Xi's stature, after the fog dissipated revealed. xxxxxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic