Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwensteiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey!
    Posted: 15 June 2007 at 20:48

Hi, Well my name is Borja and I live in Spain. I´ve got a P10- SR20Di and think is an incredible car, I really love it and have great care of it. Of course I´m member of the Primera´s car club of Spain:  www.primerasclub.es  hope you visit us.

I´ll ask a question in my first post because a friend of mine really needs it. Arturo, my friend, drives a P11 and now he´s doing a swap on his car trying to install a SR20VE. But he´s got a big problem: He needs a VIN number of a P11 factory fitted with a SR20VE to buy the genuine clutch, but in Spain were never sold and is impossible for us get that number. NISSAN dealer allways requires that VIN to buy parts. Please, could anyone of you tell me that VIN? Thanks a lot

Edited by schwensteiger
DRIFTER View Drop Down
Management
Management
MR JOHNSON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 11:13
SJNFCAP11U0119492 there you go fella thats for a 2.0l SR20DE GT P11
stracyznski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stracyznski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 12:05

Hey bud. I've just done a VE swap into my P11. If you search the site, you'll fnd al my threads. Plus if you friend need any help, just post up or PM me...

As for the VE clutch, all SR20VE engine fitted to P11s were fitted to a CVT gearbox. That gear box doesn't get the best out of the engine. Unless you spesifically want an auto box, I'd recommend you go with the P11 5 speed manual box. It's a straight bolt on and you use either the standard DE clutch or you can use a P11 upgrade...  

AL...

schwensteiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwensteiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 12:25
Thank you, I´ll tell that and see
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic