Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Handmade Nissan Themed Furniture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bespoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Handmade Nissan Themed Furniture
    Posted: 31 January 2010 at 16:30

Not sure if this is in the correct section, but please move it if not.  I also hope it isn’t going to cause offence.  I’m just looking for feed-back.

You will see I’m new to the forum, but I’m trying to see what comments people have for my bespoke car themed furniture (web link below).  As a complete car-nut I’m looking into the possibility of starting new business doing something I will enjoy, and that is producing hand-made bespoke pieces of car-furniture for other car enthusiasts.  The website has pictures of the few examples I’ve already done (no nissan yet!), but I want to expand my portfolio. 

www.car-furniture.co.uk

Please feel free to let me have your feed-back as I need to add to my portfolio, and your comments may help guide me.

Thanks,
Lee

Edited by bespoke
crazytaxi View Drop Down
Management
Management
Board Cleaning God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 16:46
Hi Lee, welcome to club nissan.

I've taken a look at your website and since you've asked for feed back i'll give it lol.
Personally, i think your best market would be car dealerships and garages, maybe TV shows too. I can't see many households going for it, i know my Mrs wouldn't anyway lol.
However, the items you've got in the portfolio do look neat and very presentable and i wish you the very best with the venture

Paul

Don't ask me, i just work here!
bespoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bespoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 16:49

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback.  I have to say I agree with you.  I will contact dealerships etc in due course, but as I said I need to improve my 'product range' and any help you and your members can give would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again,

Lee

smartypantsss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartypantsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 14:25
HI Lee, There is another site I have seen which has quite a lot of different types car furniture and stuff made from old car parts. You could have a look and see if it gives you inspiration! The web address is www.autofurniture.co.uk Best wishes. Marie
bespoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bespoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 18:15

Hi marie,

I hadn't seen that one.  Some interesting stuff on there though.

thanks,

Lee

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic