Club Nissan Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home » Club Nissan Forums » Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New member looking to build

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RebuildDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member looking to build
    Posted: 14 October 2013 at 10:07
Morning guys and girls!

I'm Dave very much a huge fan of Nissan skylines and looking to build one, first of all I'm looking for a skyline gt-r 1999 if possible? I want it to be in a rather bad way as I want to build it up myself I also don't mind if it has an engine with it or not as I can get one of them myself,

Also would not mind a completely run down Nissan skyline gtt as I said I'm just a real fan of the skylines

Please let me know guys if you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on these cheaply as I said I really don't care about condition the more run down they are the better as I would rather be able to say I built this car than say it was built this way when I got it.

Many thanks guys I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefuly sharing my build with you all if I ever get my hands on the cars lol
Ratchet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2013 at 20:53
Hi and welcome to CN

Just have surf around ebay and other places like that, I'm sure one will pop up sometime.

Good luck with the project
Qualified ABC Diploma Level 1 & City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic